Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Progress

There is something to be said about taking care of yourself.

Today, I dyed my hair back to brown. Just that one little change made me feel womanly again. I enjoyed being a bottle blonde for awhile. While yes, most guys love the Marilyn Monroe high maintenance look, but it just isn't me. I am a French braid, or pony in a hat girl, and maybe for that special person I'll blow dry it straight once or twice a year. So yes step one is complete, dye hair back to original color.

We received a lot of snow today! I look forward to checking lynx traps this weekend.

And,

Step 2... For transformation back to Hell Kat...
Start running 3-5 miles every other day and yoga on the other days...
Ok... Baby steps...

1 comment:

  1. good for you kat! one of my favorite quotes is: it takes courage to grow up and become who you really are (e.e. cummings). way to be courageous!

    ReplyDelete